What can this do for you?
Over time, mindfulness brings about long-term changes in mood and levels of happiness and wellbeing. Scientific studies have shown that it not only prevents depression, but that it also positively affects the brain patterns underlying day-to-day anxiety, stress, depression and irritability so that when they arise, they dissolve away again more easily.
Other studies have shown that regular meditators see their doctors less often and spend fewer days in hospital. Memory improves, creativity increases and reaction times become faster
- Places for the workshop are £35 for the day.
- Parking within our private grounds is free and you can find our location here.
- Tea and coffee will be provided on the day and this workshop will be held in our main conference room
- To avoid disappointment please book early as the places tend to go very quickly
- Lots of our clients that attend our workshops bring a friend, if this is something you think someone you know may like, please recommend to them to join you.
Next Workshop to be announced soon
To book your place please contact us on : 01634 713054